Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted online. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the congress.
- If your abstract has been accepted as e-poster presentation, you will be asked to prepare a poster in electronic format (ePoster). Guidelines will follow based the acceptance of your abstract. Presenting authors will present their posters in e-poster sessions during the congress.
- Abstracts should only contain original material that has not been published or submitted elsewhere before 7 October 2022.Abstract must be in continue the following : background and goals, methods, results and conclusions.
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The background and goals of the study should be easliy understand by the reader The methods and results must contain data, and the conclusions should be clearly expressed.
- The title must not exceed 250 characters including spaces. The abstract text must not be longer than 2500 characters (ca. 300 words) including spaces, excluding disclosure.
- Tables, charts or other graphics must not be included in the abstract and will be deleted by the editors.
- Authors should indicate their presentation type preference:
- e-poster presentation only
- oral or e-poster presentation
Note: “e-poster presentation only” implies that your abstract will be considered for poster presentation only.
The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
A selected number of abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation based on their scientific merits and on their relation to the topics addressed in the scientific programme of the Congress. We therefore encourage submissions on the main topics covered in the scientific programme. 11. Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact email@example.com.
Each abstract will be reviewed by at least 3 external experts and the final selection will be made by the Scientific Programme Committee. Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via email on 7 September 2022.The Last Day 30 September 2022.